1/14/09

wii vs. mii


it has been my observation that 98.5% of the time our wii is in use, it is spent making miis. the remaining 1.5% is spent either actually playing wii games, or retrieving the wii console from the back of the tv where it has once again fallen.

as cool as some wii games are, they're no match for personalization - something to keep in mind particularly as marketing becomes more customizable.

incidentally, shown here is my very first mii. his name is htfhg, which is irish for, "damn, i can't get this remote to point to the letters i want."

No comments: